PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM IS FOR IN-STORE PURCHASE OR PICK UP ONLY.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved motor hydraulic performance that reduces maintenance frequency, increases flow rates and head pressure
- Enhanced water filtration performance for cleaner, healthier water
- Better biological filtration, with the addition of Bio-Foam media
- Sound-dampening impeller design for 8 to 15% quieter operation
- Redesigned impeller cover that’s less prone to breakage
- Re-engineered efficient priming system for easier starting
- Stronger lift-lock clamps for more secure closure
- Hose lock nuts improves security
Suitable for fresh or saltwater aquariums up to 400 L (100 US Gal)
Flow Rate: 1450 LPH (383 US GPH)
Head Height (max.): 2.25 M (7.5 FT)
Media Capacity: 8.5 L
Wattage: 120 V/60 HZ – 23 W AND 230-240 V/50 HZ – 20 W
Dimensions (L x W x H): 25 X 20 X 50.8 CM (10 X 8 X 20 IN)
Fluval 06 Canister Filter delivers many practical benefits–including better filtration, less maintenance frequency, faster setup, and quieter operation–all designed to make fishkeeping more enjoyable. Building on the success of Fluval 05 Series filters, this filter provides enhanced functionality and filtration performance to create the cleanest, healthiest aquariums ever.
The filter helps make aquarium keeping as easy and worry-free as possible thanks to a remarkable range of additional features, including patented Aqua-Stop Valves for easy hose disconnections, single-motion lift-lock clamps for simple cleaning and maintenance, and multiple removable filtration baskets that are already packed with the necessary media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
In addition, the filter has a unique square-shaped canister design that holds 35 to 50% more water than round canister filters of similar size, allowing better water flow through a complex cleansing path that maximizes contact with the filtration media.
If you would like this item shipped to you, please contact the store on 03 9583 5233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for freight pricing.