MarinePure creates the perfect bio home for bacteria with its porous inert structure and designed to maximise filtration with bio film technology.
- Designed for Ammonia and Nitrite Removal
- Primarily designed to provide deep anaerobic zones for de-nitrification in passive systems.
- Live rock substitute-popular among reef hobbyists as a substitute for live rock because it reduces nitrates more efficiently without harming the environment.
- Use in sumps, stacked in extra-large filters.
- MarinePure is the perfect place for beneficial bacteria to flourish in order to remove harmful fish wastes. It will eliminate ammonia and nitrites and lower nitrates.
- MarinePure’s bio-media is the most technically advanced bio-media available today.
- Features Thin Bio-Film Technology
- MarinePure is inert and will not harm aquarium inhabitants.
Why Use MarinePure
- Better value due to high performance
- Reduced tank maintenance
- Allows for higher fish loads
- Can use a smaller filtration footprint
- More consistent water chemistry
- Easy to shape
Can be used in a variety of applications
- Used in tank
- Used in sumps
- Used in canister filters
- Used in DIY filters
- Used in trickle or shower filters
- Used in waterfall filters
- Used in hang on back filters