All natural, anti fungal remedy for the treatment of fish disease
- Quickly treats fungal infections on body and fins
- All natural, extracted from West Indian Bay Trees
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use PIMAFIX when:
Addressing Fish Problem Solving issues
- PIMAFIX is a patented formula derived from Pimenta racemosa (West Indian Bay Tree), a proven natural antifungal.
- PIMAFIX rapidly treats fungus or cottony growth, mouth and body fungus and reddening of the fins and body.
- PIMAFIX also treats internal and external bacterial infections.
- All natural PIMAFIX is a broad spectrum treatment which prevents pathogens from developing resistance.
- PIMAFIX will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor water.
- Safe for reef aquariums and live plants. For use in fresh or salt water.
- PIMAFIX has been formulated to work in combination with MELAFIX to enhance effectiveness against fish diseases.
Treats: 5ml treats 40 liters of water
- Use the API Dosing Cap on Bottle:
- Shake Well.
- Remove activated carbon, if possible.
- Add 5ml per 40 liters of aquarium water.
- Dose daily for 7 days. After 7 days, make a 25% water change.
- Treatment can be continued if necessary.
API Pimafix 118ml Anti Fungal
We will happily refund or return faulty items. However, we only offer store credit for change of mind.
Flat rate shipping of $9.95 applicable.
Please allow 3-5 days for delivery in Victoria and 5-8 days throughout the rest of Australia.