All natural, anti fungal remedy for the treatment of fish disease
- Quickly treats fungal infections on body and fins
- All natural, extracted from West Indian Bay Trees
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use PIMAFIX when:
Addressing Fish Problem Solving issues
- PIMAFIX is a patented formula derived from Pimenta racemosa (West Indian Bay Tree), a proven natural antifungal.
- PIMAFIX rapidly treats fungus or cottony growth, mouth and body fungus and reddening of the fins and body.
- PIMAFIX also treats internal and external bacterial infections.
- All natural PIMAFIX is a broad spectrum treatment which prevents pathogens from developing resistance.
- PIMAFIX will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor water.
- Safe for reef aquariums and live plants. For use in fresh or salt water.
- PIMAFIX has been formulated to work in combination with MELAFIX to enhance effectiveness against fish diseases.
Treats: 5ml treats 40 liters of water
- Use the API Dosing Cap on Bottle:
- Shake Well.
- Remove activated carbon, if possible.
- Add 5ml per 40 liters of aquarium water.
- Dose daily for 7 days. After 7 days, make a 25% water change.
- Treatment can be continued if necessary.
API Pimafix 473ml Anti Fungal